Help page

Get help using the online community and see our Frequently Asked Questions.

How do I see replies to my post?

If you are logged into the desktop version of the site you will see a pop-up box telling you when someone has replied.

If you are subscribed to email notifications for the group or discussion thread, you will get email notifications about any new posts (these settings can be controlled by clicking on the 'Manage Notifications' tab in your profile).

Email notifications

You can also return to your discussion at any time to see if anyone has replied. There are a number of ways to find your discussion again:

- Go back to the group where you posted it and change the filter from 'Everything' to 'My Posts'. Click on one of your past posts to check for replies.

Posts within a group

- On the logged-in homepage, change the news feed filter from ‘Everything’ to ‘My Posts’. Click on one of your past posts to check for replies.

- Once you’re logged in, on the top right-hand side of any page you will see your username and avatar. Click on this to view your profile. Click on the ‘My Latest Activity’ tab to see your past posts. Click on one of your past posts to check for replies.

Latest activity

(click on any of these images to enlarge)