Previous posts

How do you bring up a forum members posting history?

Clicking on their latest activity simply shows their last few posts.

What if you want to go back to when they joined?

Thanks

• Hello.......Is anybody here from the tech team to help with this?

Dani
    Squamous Cell Carcinoma base of tongue diagnosed September 2018. T2N0M0. 67Gy radiotherapy over six weeks December/January 2018/19
    The blog is my personal cancer journey, warts and all. 
  • Hi ,

Thanks for your question, I'm Eliza from the Community team. I hope you've been finding the Online Community to be a place of comfort and support.

Clicking on "Activity" on a member's profile is the main way to see another member's previous posts on the site. At the moment, we're aware of an issue where this page only shows the most recent posts a member has contributed to. Our tech team are looking into ways to resolve this so all of a member's content will be visible. I'm sorry that this is the case, as I can appreciate it might be frustrating when you're trying to find older content on the site or support another member. 

This should be resolved soon, but in the meantime, another way to find a member's older content is through the search bar. If you type in a member's username and click on "Forums", you'll be able to scroll through posts they have been tagged in, alongside their posts on the site and related content. To access the search bar on a mobile, click on the magnifying glass symbol in the top right. On a computer, the search bar is the white box at the top of your screen.

If you have any other questions or if there's anything we can do to support you, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at community@macmillan.org.uk

Take care,

Eliza

Macmillan Community team

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team