new upgrade

Anonymous
Anonymous

HI my name is jim788 <edited by admin> unfortunately seem to have lost all my information on this new site sorry no idea  

• Hi Jim,

My name’s Tom and I’m also a part of the Community team here at Macmillan, I hope you don’t mind me responding here.

Please do make use of The Support Line if you think it would be helpful.

If you wanted to send us an email to community@macmillan.org.uk with any further issues, we could reply directly and the email should appear straight into your inbox.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Tom
    Macmillan Community Team

• It is off-putting when it often takes an unacceptably long time to log in. Sometimes stops me bothering to make a response to a post. Could the software not incorporate a question to check if a shared device or not? That seemed to suffice for NHS email.

• Hello

I am so sorry to hear you're having problems with logging in and I hope we can get that sorted for you quickly. We understand how important the Community can be for members and we want you to be able to use the site smoothly without any of these frustrations.

You should be able to log in instantly, but we are aware that a few members are still experiencing a delay or lost connection. We are trying to find out why this is happening and it's really helpful if we can find out what kind of device and browser you are using.

Teasswill, I hope you don't mind me asking you how you usually use the Community (ie on a mobile, tablet or laptop) and what internet browser you use. I will then be able to pass this information to the Tech Team so they can fully investigate. Would you mind emailing us this information at community@macmillan.org.uk ?

Thank you so much for reporting this and helping us improve the Community for everyone.

Steph
    Online Community Officer