We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Colonoscopy - rectum lesion update

Chickplc
Posted by

Hi ladies have just got back from hospital and I have been diagnosed with radiation Proctitis.  So hopefully the medics will be able to manage it. Xx

Lass
Posted by

Heya,

Is it weird to say I'm glad that's what it is? Lol. I hope you know what I mean, as there's so many more life threatening things it could have been.

Fingers crossed the docs will be able to sort it all out for you, and I hope the colonoscopy went OK for you. 

Lass

Xx

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Chickplc
Posted by

Hi Lass So am I lol xx It's crazy when you are always expecting the worse not to receive the worse. Another plus was that I had CT and MRI and they came back clear .  Sore bum I can cope with lol xx