We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

R.I.P my friend..your strength will always be an inspiration to us all

Little lamb
Posted by

Just wanted to share the very sad news that our comrade, Mrs Woodentop, has sadly passed after an unfortunate recurrence of a very aggressive nature. I'm sure you will all want to join me in extending our heartfelt condolences to her family who are understandably devastated by the speed at which the disease progressed and took their loved one. Mrs Woodentop will always be remembered for her inspiration and determination to fight this disease and she has helped many of us in our journeys by recounting her experiences of treatments to help us understand procedures and gently reassuring and encouraging us when we have had to face up to the inevitable choices, all whilst undergoing complications herself. May she now rest in peace in the comfort of His arms and may her family draw strength and comfort to face the challenges of the coming weeks without this amazing lady who will be remembered by us all. God bless my friend. Love lamb.xx

GBear
Posted by

Thank you for this ,

Such sad news indeed, Mrs woodentop was a wonderful supportive lady and always was passing encouragment and positively.

Sending love and support to her family during this very difficult time.

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

NannyAnny
Posted by

So sorry to read of this. I always regarded Mrs Woodentop as one of the stalwarts of this forum. My condolences to her family.

Jagger46
Posted by

Very sad news. My thoughts and condolences go out to her family. Xxx

Nannasuki
Posted by

Very sad to hear this. Sending love to her family. xxx 

Poppysmum27
Posted by

Such sad news.  Sending love and hugs to her family xxx

Little Critter
Posted by

I am so terribly sad to hear this news. Sending love and strength to her family and all that knew her.

LC

MargaretRon
Posted by

Very sad news xxx thinking of her family xxx

Robbo64
Posted by

Aww lamb so sorry to hear of mrs woodentops passing love and prayers to her family and hugs for you xxx

Robbo64
Posted by

So sorry to hear this news lamb sending love and prayers to mrs woodentops family and hugs for you xxx

Carolina61
Posted by

So sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with her family.

Carolina61
GBear
Posted by

Just wanted to send a big hug to everyone, I know its been a huge shock about Mrs wooden top have to admit I have shed a few tears and I realise how unsettling it can be, but just wanted to say remember if you need any extra support we are here to help you.

Whether here or the support line. Xxx

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

Fairycake
Posted by

So very sorry to hear this sad news. Mrs Woodentop was very supportive and helpful to many on the forum. Remembering her family and friends in my prayers xx

Lara lou xx
Posted by

I’m so upset to read this, this disease is awful the way it destroys people and their families, Mrs woodentop was always so brave bless her, it’s so unfair , my love and thoughts go out to her family ......your words were lovely little lamb it’s just so sad you had to write them isn’t it xx

Don’t ever give up hope, there are earth Angels all around us and Miracles really do happen xx 
nightingale19
Posted by

Such very sad news after such a brave fight. She was always so positive and encouraging to others. I send heartfelt sympathy to her family.