Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

POST TREATMENT CT SCANS

papermoon
Posted by

Well i suppose thats one piece of good news but it must seem relentless LC and im not surprised you are sick of it all after all youve been through. I hope you get your biopsy soon. 

Little Critter
Posted by

Morning all. He said it could be 2 weeks, but he had booked me in for biopsy last Tuesday, so not too long I hope. Obviously I have no idea what they might find, but I do feel in safe hands and if it is another Cancer we will deal with it . Thank you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. 

LC 

Xx

Shinygal
Posted by

Hi LC

Your positive attitude is an inspiration. Hope all goes well and sending you love

Shinygal

Lara lou xx
Posted by

Hi little critter, I’m so sorry to hear that you are having this worry, good news on the fluid showing no cancer, fingers crossed that the biopsy shows the same, you were so worried when you first came on this forum and now you are so brave bless you, I’m sending you  my love and want you to know you are in my thoughts I’m sure all will be ok sweetheart xx

Don’t ever give up hope, there are earth Angels all around us and Miracles really do happen xx 
Claracat
Posted by

Hi LC, pleased to hear you are in the system and feeling reassured by this

Will be thinking of you, it's a lot to be going though. 

Little Critter
Posted by

Hi everyone. So after a bit of a dodgy start have finally got my date for lung biopsy. Monday 25th November,  Fingers and toes crossed please !

Love to all this cold but not so wet Friday night.

LC

XX