Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Fingers crossed for your surgery

GBear
Posted by

Sending best wishes to  formally Katsil, for your surgery tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope all goes well for you. 

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“life is like a box of chocolates, we search for the good ones first and hope not to have to eat the bad ones"

Bumblebeegirl
Posted by

Good luck

Hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery xxxx

papermoon
Posted by

Thank you all you lovely ladies for your kind messages of support,so comforting. No one quite understands like people in the same boat. I will think of you all whilst I'm waitng for my op which always seems interminable. Will be in touch soon. Lots of love Kate xxx

Little lamb
Posted by

I hope your operation went well and I just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery. Onwards and upwards now. God bless you. Love lamb .xx

NannyAnny
Posted by

Hi papermoon (although I will always think of you as Katsil),

I hope you are recovering well after your operation. I remember when I first joined this site two years ago, you answered a lot of my questions and were a source of inspiration to me.

All the best xxxx

GBear
Posted by

Hope everything went OK today, now sending you best wishes for your recovery.

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“life is like a box of chocolates, we search for the good ones first and hope not to have to eat the bad ones"