Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

All clear

Smully
Posted by

I had my ultrasound scan today and was told on ho2ur and a half later that all was normal. A consultant then did a quick hysteroscopy and said there was nothing suspicious so no biopsy required. Very relieved!

Thanks to all of you who gave me comfort and reassurance. It meant a great deal.

I wish you all well in your own journeys. What a wonderful support network you all are.

Lots of love xxxx

Arla
Posted by

Great news smully, you can relax and enjoy the weekend xxx

NannyAnny
Posted by

So pleased for you. xxxxxx

GBear
Posted by

This is wonderful news for you

Enjoy the weekend and celebrate

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“life is like a box of chocolates, we search for the good ones first and hope not to have to eat the bad ones"

Galanthophile
Posted by

The best news!

Rahman
Posted by

Excellent news

best wishes 

Rahman x

TeddysMum
Posted by

So happy for you, brilliant news.

Lara lou xx
Posted by

Wahoo smully, best news ever, now to enjoy life, so pleased for you xx

Don’t ever give up hope, there are earth Angels all around us and Miracles really do happen xx 
Fairycake
Posted by

Wonderful news, So pleased for you! Happy dancing round my kitchen in celebration  Relax and enjoy life xx

Little lamb
Posted by

Oh smully, I am so pleased it turned out to be all clear. I am so happy for you. I hope you had a great weekend relaxed in the knowledge there is no uninvited passenger lurking. Love and prayers.xx

GrannyA
Posted by

Smully that is fantastic news and I’m absolutely delighted for you. Onwards and upwards now. 

Kind regards

GrannyA