Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

The womb girls arts and crafts

GBear
Posted by

Its beautiful  

  GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“Don't live in the past, but live for today” 

GBear
Posted by

I like the book folding something people have tried to get me into. It has a great 3d effect.

  GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“Don't live in the past, but live for today” 

GBear
Posted by

OK my latest

This was our horse we had for over 25 years, he was proper cheeky.

  GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“Don't live in the past, but live for today” 

Fairycake
Posted by

That's beautiful, Katsil. It's such fine, delicate work, no wonder it took so long. I get a similar reaction from the men in my life about my knitting - definitely a male thing! Are you working on anything at the moment? x

Katsil
Posted by

Gbear youve captured the cheeky look so well. Fairycake im just about to start a cushion cover only thing is its very easy colour coded and wool not exactly challenging but never mind. My brother gave it me for my birthday bless him! At least i wont need my magnifying glasses!

Kate

Xxx

If you want to know the way ahead ask those coming back. (African proverb)

Gusbun
Posted by

Great picture!

He looks just like my Molly. She’s 25 too. She’s crafty - well behaved 99% of the time then catches you out the other 1%!

love

Gusbunxxxxxxxx

Gusbunxxxxxxxxx
GBear
Posted by

OK it was craft day today, did this in group just

  GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“Don't live in the past, but live for today” 

Fairycake
Posted by

That's lovely, GBear. Must have taken you a long time to do x! 

GBear
Posted by

It was certainly not as easy as it looked, lots of concentration and patience and some very small scissors! Which were great for the small, fediliy bits. These little gift boxs come in handy for an extra special present.

  GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“Don't live in the past, but live for today” 

NannyAnny
Posted by

That's Beautiful, Gbear. Is it made out of paper? It reminds me of Quilling (rolling bits of paper up). My daughter bought me a set 2 Christmas' ago and I got quite into it and made some cards. Not sure what else I could decorate, though!

GBear
Posted by

I would say doing the flower is very similar to quilling (although with my mind blanks i had no idea what it was called) yet i have  done a few projects over the year. But today using a swirly pattern that was traced onto a decorative piece of card and then cut out and folding round a point continuously you get the flower shape but its down to how tight you have it that gives its shape. Then it was secured by double sided tape and then stuck on the leaf and branch shape that again was made tracing out the shape onto coloured card.  I was actually the only one that got it to work out so well, pure luck! As I didn’t have a clue. 

  GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“Don't live in the past, but live for today” 

Katsil
Posted by

Very intricate you must feel very pleased with the result.

Kate

Xxx

If you want to know the way ahead ask those coming back. (African proverb)

TeddysMum
Posted by

Very impressive Gbear.

hysteria53
Posted by

that's. Fabulous, I'd love to have a go at making something like that GBear xxx

TeddysMum
Posted by

I just love this thread. Here are my latest projects....