Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

The womb girls arts and crafts

Kircal
Posted by

Daloni

Good luck with the next 4!

thats going to keep you busy

Polly

daloni
Posted by

Thanks! I’m at the trials unit today for the 17th of 18 chemo sessions since January. There’s a lot of waiting involved. I shall get going on hedwig 

xx

Kircal
Posted by

Good luck with your penultimate treatment. Good to have a task to get on with

Polly

hysteria53
Posted by

I love the colour combination Kirkal.  Xx

Kircal
Posted by

Thanks. It's the first time I've been keen to knit sleeves first but I wanted to know what it was going to look like. 

Polly

daloni
Posted by

And Hedwig  well, you got to do something while waiting for chemo

Fairycake
Posted by

Cute! ,  I'm sure your nieces will love their harries and heddies. And great to use chemo time for something fun too. Love and hugs xx

Kircal
Posted by

Looking good Daloni

GBear
Posted by

Ah love Hedwig!.

This is my latest painting an underwater picture done in watercolor.

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“life is like a box of chocolates, we search for the good ones first and hope not to have to eat the bad ones"

TeddysMum
Posted by

Lovely Gbear, you've managed to get lots of movement into the water  I can almost feel the current

Kircal
Posted by

Great colours too. Well done 

Polly

Poppydust
Posted by

JAWS!!!

Wonderful Gbear You get better and better

love Petronella xx

Little lamb
Posted by

That's amazing gbear. It really comes to life. I love the colours in the painting too.x

daloni
Posted by

Hi wombies

Well I’m through the last of the chemo and had s partial response - some bits of my tumours shrunk, some bits have grown. They are keeping me on the trial for now and I just take the whizzy experimental tablets twice a day. I have had a month to recover. I’m getting my energy back a wee bit but I still have to be careful not to overdo things. There have been lots and lots of sofa days during which I have learned patchwork and quilting - or mucking about with bits of fabric as I call it. Here’s a couple of my most recent projects. 

Little lamb
Posted by

Hi daloni..They are so beautiful. I'm loving the blue quilt. You are such a clever lady. So glad to hear that you have  finished another round of chemo and it has shrunk some tumours..you have reallbeen through it yet remain so positive and an inspiration to us all. God bless you daloni and your lovely family. Love  lamb.xx