Womb (uterus) cancer

A place for people affected by womb cancer (also known as uterus or endometrial cancer) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

The womb girls arts and crafts

Kircal
Posted by

I love this. Can't believe I didn't tell you when I first saw it. I want to be sitting in that sunlight

Polly

Fairycake
Posted by

This is a little matinee I've just finished for a friend who is having a baby girl in June. It was very simple and quick to do x

daloni
Posted by

It’s beautiful, fairycake, and I love the colour 

xx

GBear
Posted by

This looks really cute and a fabulous colour too. The detail is really good, i be honest I have never knitted much and I have totally forgotten how too as well but how long would a design like this take?. I bet your friend will be amazingly happy to receive this for their baby.

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“life is like a box of chocolates, we search for the good ones first and hope not to have to eat the bad ones"

worried45
Posted by

Oh that’s beautiful-and purple- the best colour! When I had half your

talent xx

hysteria53
Posted by

I love it Fairycake. Beautiful colour and the pretty scalloped edging. I bet you're thrilled with it. Xxx

worried45
Posted by

Wish  I mean

GBear
Posted by

Here's wishing you all a Happy Easter weekend, I hope the sun shines for you all. Here's me having a bit of fun, I hope i can raise a smile of two.

GBear Xxxx 

“life is like a box of chocolates, we search for the good ones first and hope not to have to eat the bad ones"

TeddysMum
Posted by

Lovely and cheery. Happy Easter Gbear and to all of you.

Kircal
Posted by

Happy Easter everyone. Here's to another one!

GBear
Posted by

Here's a pair to watch over us all

GBear Xxxx 

daloni
Posted by

A delightful summer shorts and top combo I made for my niece. I love these African fabrics.

She says she wants a matching headband. I think she’s taking the mickey 

GBear
Posted by

Very bright and cheerful , great for the wonderful sunny weather.

GBear Xxxx 

Fairycake
Posted by

That’s very bright, Daloni! What a great outfit for summer  It’s thundering  here and about to rain so it’s back to warmer jumpers and thick socks for me! x

hysteria53
Posted by

This now fabulous Daloni.  I don't think she's taking the Mickey, a headband would just complete the outfit.  Where do you source your African fabrics?  I was looking online a few weeks ago.  Xx