Stomach cancer

A support group for anyone affected by stomach cancer, including adenocarcinoma and GISTs (gastrointestinal stromal tumours) to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Nodal marginal zone lymphoma

Roccosmummy
Posted by
Hi everyone,
after nearly 4 months of tests I have been diagnosed with nodal marginal zone lymphoma.I have a mass in my abdomen.
I am going for a bone marrow test on Tuesday( which I’m not looking forward to).
From what I can gather it doesn’t seem to be very common so finding information out is proving challenging so I thought I would join this group for a bit of support.
They haven’t said 100% yet that it wil be a case of watch and wait but being that I’m only 35 and am having no symptoms I’m assuming they probably will which of course is hard to get your head round when you think of having cancer.
Any information would be greatly received
KTatHome
Posted by

Hi I was just checking through some unanswered posts, but I see you have found your way to the non Hodgkins  lymphoma groups, so well done. I saw that you mentioned that you were only 35 and that you felt you were dealing with getting the diagnosis ok. I wondered if the group diagnosed at a young age might also be of interest to you so I’ve put the link below for you to click on just in case. 

https://community.macmillan.org.uk/cancer_experiences/diagnosed_at_a_young_age/discussions

Best wishes

KT 

What is a Community Champion?

You can call the Macmillan Support Line on 0808 808 0000 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) or contact them by email.

Roccosmummy
Posted by

Hi! 

Thank you so much for that,I will take a look at it now. Any areas where I can find support are welcome.

hope you have s nice day