Soft tissue sarcomas

A place for anyone affected by any type of soft tissue sarcoma to support one another, ask questions, and share experiences.

worried about lumps in lower legs

oxfordemma78
Posted by

Hi I have recently this week, been sat with my left leg pulled up folded against my chest. I felt down the leg and felt what seemed to be a small bump/lumpy area near my shin bone. I have felt both my legs since and have found lumpy areas in both legs. I am trying to find a private clinic so they can do ultrasounds on my legs. I had one done about a year ago to my knees, ankles and bottom of right leg and they found torn tendons in my lower right leg from a old injury. I have of course looked it up which brought me here. Has anyone else had experience of this and the same areas?. Is a ultrasound the right scan to have to check it out?. I am about 8 stones overweight so have a lot of fat etc in that area. Thanks for any help. x 

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi

You seem to have had a very worrying time just recently. I looked back through your previous posts and see that only a week ago you had a private scan for possible ovarian cancer. Have you had the results from that yet?

I'm not a member of this group but I noticed that your post had gone unanswered. None of us are medics so the best advice is always to make an appointment with your GP if you get any new or worsening symptoms as only they will know if something needs looking at further.

I would also strongly suggest that you stay away from Dr Google as no matter what symptoms you type in one of the possibilities will always be cancer, even if you just have an ingrowing toenail!

Let us know how you get on

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?