Pseudomyxoma peritonei

Pseudomyxoma Peritonei is a rare cancer of the appendix. If you're suffering from PMP, or know someone who is, join this support group.

Low-grade lamn

Flowery
Posted by

Well they have referred you to the best place and at least you have a bit more information now. Try and have a relaxing Christmas and you will get it sorted out in the new year x

Alally
Posted by

Sorry I should have read it before sending message consultant said it looks like it HADN’T spread to anywhere else 

Flowery
Posted by

Ohhh well that’s a relief ha! They will get it sorted out don’t worry x

Alally
Posted by

Hi hope you are ok, I am going to see the consultant tomorrow, and to have blood markers, Can you explain what the blood markers do, thanks 

Alally
Posted by

Hi hope your ok, I’m after some advice, I’ve had my blood results back and all normal also had another ct scan was normal and clear, I also had a colonoscopy and that was normal, the consultant said still needs to refer me to Christie’s, I rang Christie’s yesterday and they have no information about me yet, I work on dive vessels in Saudi and work have asked me to go on the 1st of February for 4 weeks, do you think I would be ok as all tests are normal, I can not get any answers thanks