We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Prostate cancer

A support group for anyone affected by prostate cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Prostap

madworld1
Posted by

With all what's happening does anyone know if I will still get my prostap injection in May. Cheers

cotswolds
Posted by

I will phone my G.P. and ask at the beginning of May. I would hope that it goes ahead, it is very important.

RWW

YoungMan
Posted by

Mine is  early June. It's very important so should go ahead. I'm also due psa first one three months after finishing chemo. I know consultant appointment won't be same but we all have our additional concerns. Some things can be delayed relatively safely, especially given current situation, but hormone injections cannot be delayed until current chaos is under control.

Prefect56
Posted by

Mine is due on April 6th and I was going to ring the surgery sometime next week to find out what is happening. Also I had a blood test for my PSA last Tuesday (17th March) and they had staff members checking that I had an appointment and also my temperature before being admitted so I'm hoping a similar routine will be in place. If no one else comes forward before I'll try and remember to let you know how I get on.

Best regards Reg

madworld1
Posted by

Cheers Reg hope all is going well.