Peritoneal cancer

Affected by peritoneal cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

looking for buddies in Leeds area with peritoneal cancer

photohappy
Posted by

Hi all

I am nearly 4 weeks post debulking surgery an am looking for buddies in the same situation as me. I haven’t really talked much about my  illness, but i feel now is a good time. I f theres anyone local to me who would like a ‘cancer buddy’ please get in touch. x

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi

I agree that talking about your illness can really help you come to terms with it as well as giving you the opportunity to find out how others have coped.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is anyone from Leeds in this group but I'm sure the others would be happy to chat to you if you started another post that wasn't so specific about who you wanted to hear from.

No matter where in the country, or world, they come from everyone will understand what you're going through and will be willing to give you support.

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?