Niggles and Worries

Good Afternoon    hope everybodys ok   doing well and keeping well

Just wanted to know if others out there have doubts and worries or feel anxious and apprehensive?    If so would like to hear your stories etc...

• Hi

Although I had a different type of cancer I think anyone who's had any type of cancer can identify with your comments about having "doubts and worries or feel anxious and apprehensive". Our bodies have seriously let us down and it's natural to wonder if any slight pain, or in my case change in my skin, means that the cancer has returned. Over time I've learnt to recognise these worries for what they are and, although I don't think I'll every completely stop worrying, at least it's manageable.

x

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"
  • Hello Latchbrook.   Thankyou for your message much appreciated - sorry for not replying sooner still getting to grips with how this site works lol - Your comments regarding every twinge or slightest change in body functions is very very true   -   I am definitely coming to terms and getting more used to dealing with my niggles but as you say that thought is always there and sometimes I am doing something either reading a book  out shopping  watching a film etc..... then BOO! It bounces back in to say hiya Im still here that untimely unpredictable little annoying niggle.     But your message has reassured me that my anxieties/apprehensions etc are ok  its not unusual and  I am definitely not going slightly mad/knitting with only 1 needle :)   lol.

Hoping your day is going well and your keeping well

Best Wishes   Regards

CatLyn

• No need to apologise , the site can take a little bit of getting used to.

I do like your saying "I am definitely not knitting with only 1 needle". I'd not heard that one before. Up until now I've used "one sandwich short of a picnic" but I think I'll start using yours now Slight smile

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"
  • Hi Latchbrook 

Glad you like my description of feeling slightly mad/not in control - I think it describes exactly how it feels     another one I like is a lettuce leaf short of a salad  :)  lol    Hope you have a good weekend  etc....     

Best Wishes from me and mine to you and yours.

Chat soon  Take Care.     CatLyn   x

• Yes, that's a good one too! 

Hope you have a lovely weekend as well.

x