Angiosarcoma diagnosed

• 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

Am I in the right group?

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is an informative and supportive place to be.

I think that the best group to talk to others with angiosarcoma would be the soft tissue sarcoma group where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support. To join just click on the link I've created where you can then join and introduce yourself in the same way as you did here and also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

If you have any difficulty navigating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"