Non-Hodgkin lymphoma

Affected by NHL? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

methotrexate

maggaz
Posted by

My husband is 6wks past the methotrexate he’s been given the all clear afew wks ago but he hasn’t stopped goin the toilet,sometimes it’s not so bad and others it’s running out of him,I don’t know what I should do,at present we both not great with cold,but he had the runs way before this

Thehighlander
Posted by

Hi , oh these bodies.

Lots of bugs going around and his body is still recovering. Keep him drinking and report this on his medical team just so they know.

I am over 3 years post treatments and I still have a few episodes a year but don’t take anything and drink lots but if it continues a good few days I phone it in.

Mike - Thehighlander

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

maggaz
Posted by

It’s been goin on and off for 6/7 wks but will ring tues it’s Easter so no one about x

Thehighlander
Posted by

Dislike button required.

I would definitely call it in.

Mike - Thehighlander

maggaz
Posted by

It’s Easter Sunday though they won’t let him on ward with the runs anyway,he wants to wait till tues and we’ll phone the ward day unit he’s ok no temperature he’s taking tablets to try stop the runs and has buscapen too x

Thehighlander
Posted by

Come Tuesday first thing and if nothing has changed call it in and It my be worth taking a sample of his poo in a sterilised container as the can test it for ant bugs. 

Mike - Thehighlander

maggaz
Posted by

Ok will do that x thank you x