NHS! Superstars

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 2 subscribers

My first visit to Oncology Clinic since start of the COVID-19. I could not be more impressed by the organisation of this. Brilliant from NHS Lanarkshire, Monklands. Phone call on Thursday of last week, visit to go ahead, but my Wife has to go in to book me in.

So duly arrived this morning, I stayed in car, my Wife went in and checked me in, returned to car and 10 mins later, I got a call to go in. Nobody waiting, went straight to Phlebotomy, then into nurse! Brilliant! & I have to say, quicker than this would normally take!! 

Very well done to all.

Now, just hope Hairmyers have the same organisational skills for my treatment on Wednesday? 

Alan H

• Hi Alan and a very warm welcome to the online community

It sounds like your hospital is certainly on the ball and has thought everything out! I hope everything went well today as well.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Morning all. 

Had my treatment yesterday at Hairmyers, all went as planned. I cannot praise these guys enough! Their positivity I find very uplifting. Especially just now with all that is going on! They just make it all very easy. 

Now moving on to 6 week regime, I have no understanding of how this works? But as an old soldier, I just do as I am told! 

I am a very lucky man, i have a wee superstar as my wife, 4 children, 7 Grandkids! Whatever the future holds, I still consider myself blessed. HuggingPray