Justme

• 10 replies
  • 106 subscribers

Well haven’t I got the right name, there’s only me here Joy

Hope  you are all well and enjoying a nice weekend. I’m hoping you are all still finding your way around this strange place or are just reading but I hope you have not all scarppered, must admit I was tempted See no evil Joy 
Take care - Julie

• Hi Julie, I’m here. Been out this morning. We went up to our shopping centre, but I didn’t go in any shops, I waited outside whilst my other half went in. I’m not feeling brave enough to do that yet. We are just sitting down now to watch the railway children. Not seen that for years. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's driving me mad. I am now getting the same errors as you as I use a laptop and phone to log in. It keeps telling me my username is already in use.. YES I know by ME See no evil

After a very unproductive week all round I am trying to motivate myself to get the cleaning done. So far that has consisted of 5 minutes here and there then a brake for tea,.then lying on my bed lisMan dancingning to 80s tunes to motivate me. So far I've had King of wishful thinking, waiting for a star to fall and now wild again Man dancing

• It appears they know about the problem and are sorting itGrin

Well I’m glad it’s not only me, all I’ve done is unpack a Morrisons shopSee no evil

Might have to move myself now, think Chelle has got the right idea chilling out Tv

Julie
  • I’m starting to work my way around the site. But I did manage to lock myself out yesterday.  I can’t use the private message on my iPhone though. The reply box covers the message that has been sent, and I need to be able to see that message to reply, my hormonal brain does not hold enough information. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Me too with the shopping. I got in their again before the panic buyers and got.some more loo roll and cupboard stuff. 

I have finally completed the cleaning horrah.... after catching myself singing very loudly to Mariah Carey's Fantasy.... then realising the window was open. Ops.

I also get that error too with PM.

None of the original glitches have resolved just a lot more added.

So many haven't come back as yet. I worry we will loose a lot of members when accessing online support right now is at the most important as many are shielding and can't visit their GPs. 

• Hi Julie and everyone, Hope you are all well, I to have had problems with the site , keep saying my user name is already been used, the site doesn't look the same,got there in the end , Its a lovely morning here we are going to visit our granddaughter it's her 8th birthday .but for now I'm going to clean my car ,it's a right mess as hubby has been using it , Glad the cleaning is all done Gina, I love the railway children Chelle no matter now many times Iv'e watched it I anyways cry at railway scene at the end.   take care all Ellen x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Marimba 

Nice to see you back. I am having big problems too. I can only now get in on my tiny phone as the laptop insists my username is in use, which it is, but won't even give me the option to log in regardless.

Hopefully when they get that sorted more will come back and join in. I can do some messages but it takes forever on the phone. I can type quite well on the laptop keyboard which is why i prefer it.

Enjoy cleaning the car and your granddaughters 8th birthday, I bet that will be a lovely day and lots of cake and games.

• Well it’s took me days to get in here it’s nearly time for breakfast  I started at 10 pm what have they done where’s all the support and chats with folk and not just lung cancer I thought every body had done a runnerxx

Poppy
  • Helloooo Poppy,

At last another one arrives. Hard work isn’t it See no evil  This is it it seems, the latest activity page has gone. It’s been hard for people getting here and it’s very quiet at the moment cos everybody is having problems logging in etc, some can only get on with mobile phones which isn’t working well and most people can only log in to one device so they’re stumped, hopefully it will get better very soon or we’ll all be introducing ourselves again. The latest activity for the site is still on the home page under - your feed - but good luck with trying to work that out. Hopefully others will find their way here today, still no sign of Maggie. 
    Take care (and don’t disappear, keep at it)

Julie
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Poppy1955

Welcome back Poppy good to see you here. It is a pest. I hope Macmillan can fix it and very quickly!