Hi Every One

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 106 subscribers

Hope you are all keeping as well as can be.

Its been a while since i have been here, but i have not forgotten any of you and hope to get back to some normality

It is five weeks since i laid my husband to rest and its been really hard.

Yesterday was my follow up for my Ct scan results, the first time i have had to sit there on my own with out him, has always been by my side, as i was with him.

My oncologist  was very good and wanted to know what had been going on with him, and yes i had another stable results, so he was there looking after me, as he always did.

Thought i would pop in to say i am still about.

Take Care Ellie xx

"You Never Walk A Lone "

• Hi Ellie

Nice to hear from you and you bring us more good news with your scan resultsClap It’s so sad that your husband wasn’t sat next to you this time but as you say he was there as he always will be.

Take care

Julie
  • Hi Ellie , That made me feel sad you having to wait for your results on your own without your husband , I can't  imagine doing that without my husband .I am so glad that you have had a good result , wishing you all the best  Ellen 

• Thinking of you Ellie, I’m sure you must find it hard to celebrate your good news without your dear husband there, but I’m sure he is by your side. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • HI Ellie, nice to hear from you and with good news.  How lovely of your oncologist to take the time to talk with you about your husband.  You know he will always be with you in your heart.  Take care. x