Lung Cancer

A support group for anyone affected by lung cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Just been told cancer

Jayne eliza
Posted by

Aw bless you Kev that's awful about your brothers . I'm sorry to hear about your partner as well....must be a massive worry for you both. Do you have children who can help you. I'm married with two children and 3 lovely grandchildren...I'm 61 tomorrow. ..what a birthday treat going to get my results . I live in Hook in East Yorkshire and work in the village shop and Post Office although I'm on sick right now ....physically I could probably do a few hours but mentally I just couldn't cope x

• Jayne eliza 
Kev789
Posted by

Awwww thank you. One off my son's and daughter in-law and daughter moved in with us in march. Get on the hour ladder with the help off dad's bank. Lol no we love it was meant to move in .2sons 9grankids. Yea we school sweat hearts. Coming up 40years lol omg 40 Iam 55 my deb 56. Packed job in to care for deb  stroke x

Kev789
Jayne eliza
Posted by

Aw that's lovely. .speak again soon x

• Jayne eliza 
Kev789
Posted by

Happy birthday for tomorrow godbless cya an .x

Kev789
buttercup01
Posted by

Good luck for tomorrow x

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Kev789
Posted by

Awwww thanx. We will get there .x

Kev789
darlo
Posted by

all the best to all receiving treatment/ scans etc.   

Derek

onwards and upwards