Lung Cancer

A support group for anyone affected by lung cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

SCLC: 7 and a half years post treatment

sharonroadnight
Posted by

Afternoon Kegsy.

I just wanted to share my good news.....15 months on and the scan shows no more disease again!

All the aches and pains are due to the radiation, more scarring has appeared on her lungs and where her body has become lop sided from treatment it in turn affects other parts of the body.

Anyway, fantastic news, they don't want to see her for 6 months unless she has any problems, so they must be fairly confident about her outlook.

To everyone else reading this, I hope this gives you some hope 

xxxxxx

Kegsy
Posted by

Hi

That is fantastic news regarding both the outcome of the scan and that she is moving to 6 month check-ups. She must now get on with living her life!  As must you too!

Kegsy x

I

"If you are going through hell, keep going" ; Sir Winston Churchill
sharonroadnight
Posted by

Thanks for always being there , hope you're ok xxx

washway12
Posted by

hi

good on you

my wife was treated by christies and is now 4 years from last treatment  at last visit in may   no sign although she is having problems in others areas because of the treatment which we knew but 4 years in now

Kegsy
Posted by

Hi

Great news that your wife is 4 years post treatment, long may it continue.  It is always good to have positive news on here.

Kegsy x

"If you are going through hell, keep going" ; Sir Winston Churchill