Lung Cancer

A support group for anyone affected by lung cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Lung Chatty Thread

Northerner
Posted by

Like you say someone may email  where as I just get angry at being taken for fool ...Shame no alert mod. On PM link .

margaret 

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
chellesimo
Posted by

She sent me the same message, then when I asked why I need to email, she said she would tell me once I’ve emailed her. Removed her as a friend once I told her exactly what I thought of her strange request. 

Chelle 

chellesimo
Posted by

I have just googled the email address and it comes up as a scam warning. 

Chelle 

Ginajsy
Posted by

You can always email the mods direct to get round that. Though in this case they are aware. I was going to post the email for them, but don't even want to do that at the moment, but you are probably aware of it hopefully.

I too get angry as well. Some people ehh.

Gina

There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions

♬I should've been more than this, I was gonna be something big, But I never did anything at all ♬ Dan Owen - Icarus
kacirh
Posted by

thank you, hope you're doing well too x

Kacirh  
kacirh
Posted by

Thank you chelle , will probably just get a crop cut,  before treatment as not sure want the cold cap. Will keep you posted.

Kacirh  
Varmint
Posted by

Glad your treatment is sorted Kacirh  hope all goes well x well looks like I won the prize! Got bronchoscopy/Mediastinoscopy on Friday, told about 2 weeks for results so still a long wait ahead for treatment plan/starting treatment. From doctors notes I saw last week my "62" day date is next week so that's mucked up the targets   getting a tad fed up now!

Take care all xxx

Varmint
kacirh
Posted by

Hi Varmint, I know how frustrating the waiting is at least your bronchoscopy is this week and once they have the results things will move quickly for you I'm sure. I'm still waiting for any results from Birmingham and I think they've just decided to start chemo and if needed they can change it.

Fingers crossed for you for Friday .

Take care and stay positive xxx

Kacirh  
chellesimo
Posted by

SOME GOOD NEWS

I’ve had a mammogram and ultrasound today and got the all clear. Woop woop. I’m having a chippy tea to celebrate  

Chelle 

Justme19
Posted by

Happy Days

Well done Chelle - so pleased for you

Are you having a cheeky little celebratory drink with your chippy tea

That’s really good you didn’t have to wait for results - enjoy the rest of your evening

Julie
Ginajsy
Posted by

So pleased to hear this Chelle! Ohh chippy tea sounds perfect. I see Julie is once again encouraging you to drink. Tut tut, I think we may need to put her in touch with the alcoholics type forum too. Drinks all round 

Gina

There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions

♬I should've been more than this, I was gonna be something big, But I never did anything at all ♬ Dan Owen - Icarus
Justme19
Posted by

Hic - I think I just need to clear something up, any drinks offered are only celebratory - Hic -anybody reading is going to think I’ve got some kind of problem - Hic 

I’ll take the drink back Chelle, you can have a hug instead  

Julie
Ina Vest
Posted by

HI Chelle,

That is great news.  Really pleased for you. A chippy tea sounds so yummy. To save you being accused of being a drinker I'll have a glass of red for you.  Cheers and enjoy your tea.

Marimba
Posted by

Always nice to hear good news ,well done Chelle. I only want a cup of tea with a chippy tea . Boring or what TC Ellen.

chellesimo
Posted by

Thank you everyone, I am waiting until my holiday to have a celebratory cocktail or 2. 

Chelle