Lung Cancer

A support group for anyone affected by lung cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Lung Chatty Thread

collywobble
Posted by

Glad to hear things are going well for you. I bet you will be happy to get home. Take care. 

In my thoughts and prayers. 

Colin 

Something inside so strong.

Justme19
Posted by

Well hello you,

You have been missed, good to hear you are ok, get the train journey out of the way then go and chill for the rest of the day - did they give you any advice about alcohol That was a nice easy post to read - no interpreter needed - Well done Gina, speak later

Julie
chellesimo
Posted by

There you are! Glad all ok. At least your journey will be broken up with a little stay at Portsmouth. You’ll be glad to get home I’m sure. Lots of rest and relaxation, you definitely deserve it.

safe journey home xx 

Chelle 

Marimba
Posted by

Lovely to hear from you Gena, glad all went well ,you will soon be home and in your own bed and plenty of rest , take care.  Ellen x

darlo
Posted by

nice to see your doing good Gina. home with feet up soon.

Derek

onwards and upwards
darlo
Posted by

not heard from phil lately hope he is doing ok?  

Derek

onwards and upwards
Justme19
Posted by

Hi Darlo

was starting to get a bit worried about you, knew you had gone for your bloods done today thought you’d hit a problem with you not being around

Julie
darlo
Posted by

hi julie. no problems today   got appointment for ornacologist june 3rd but CT scan been forgot. nurse trying to chase up/ 

Derek

onwards and upwards
darlo
Posted by

how are you feeling julie?  i feel a bit better cut down on drugs now. treatment thursday

Derek

onwards and upwards
Justme19
Posted by

Hi Darlo, I’m ok today and now the sun has come out so I’m going to go in the garden. We seem to be level pegging, I see the oncologist on 13th June, CT on 7th - we’ll be fine  Did anyone mention your pains or bloods today (the bloods you had last week)

Julie
darlo
Posted by

yes julie she said not a issue unless it happens again or more  frequent. 

Derek

onwards and upwards
chellesimo
Posted by

I’ve been wondering about Phil too. Hope he’s ok. 

Hope the nurse sorts the CT out. Glad you are feeling better. 

Julie you will have the garden looking good in no time. X 

Chelle 

darlo
Posted by

thank you chelle / julie for your support. TC

Derek

onwards and upwards
Ginajsy
Posted by

I had a little read back through to catch up. Sounds like you have all had a rubbish time but have all turned a corner which is lovely to hear. I did like the photo sharing.

Thank you for the well wishes.

I got hold off Phil tonight. We normally email everyday, if not at least a couple of times a week. With us both not well we haven't..

Just to say he answered. He's down and really suffering with nausea

I have encouraged him to chase for different anti sickness or a more tolerable chemotherapy.

I will keep in closer touch with him, wish there was something I could do to help.him.

Gina

There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions

♬I should've been more than this, I was gonna be something big, But I never did anything at all ♬ Dan Owen - Icarus
chellesimo
Posted by

Thank you Gina for the update on Phil. It does sound like he is having a rough time of it bless him. 

Its so good to see you back and sounding like your old self again. X

Chelle