Lung Cancer

A support group for anyone affected by lung cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Lung Chatty Thread

Ginajsy
Posted by

Sorry Karen, I didn't mean to miss you out, I think we started composing at the same time there. 

Thank you, lol ok I will keep it off for now then

Hope you and your sister enjoy the garden centre. Maybe a slice of cake whilst you are there should be factored in?

Good luck for the consultant and the chemotherapy. Whilst it seems never ending at the time, it sure does whizz by.

Gina

"There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions" - Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves

"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day" - The Grey

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain

♬I should've been more than this, I was gonna be something big, But I never did anything at all ♬ Dan Owen - Icarus
darlo
Posted by

busy week  ornocoligist  monday lunch time/ bloods tuesday/ treatment thursday thats   if my ornocoligist oks it. take care all. hope we all have a good week.

Derek

onwards and upwards
Justme19
Posted by

Hi Darlo,

Hope you’re enjoying a nice lazy weekend ready to hit the ground running next week, good luck for your appointment tomorrow

Julie
darlo
Posted by

hi julie. not sure about lazy day. grandson come to help me replace taps. (got quote £150 ) so done to much. will post tea time how i get on unless its bad news then we will see. TC

Derek

onwards and upwards
Marimba
Posted by

Hi Darlo . hope all goes well this week .TC Ellen

darlo
Posted by

thank you Ellen

Derek

onwards and upwards
Gsd Rule
Posted by

Thinking about you this week, take care and stay strong xx

Take care and stay strong xx

Eve118
Posted by

Will be thinking of you tomorrow and the remainder of the week dario. It's stressful but this time tomorrow you will be in a better position to know what's going on re your treatment etc.

chellesimo
Posted by

Good luck Darlo xx 

Chelle 

Peggy24
Posted by

Good luck for your busy week ahead. 

Keep strong and positive x

Ina Vest
Posted by

Good luck tomorrow, Darlo.  Crossing everything for you x

darlo
Posted by

thank you all. oncologist says very happy with me. the blast of radiotherapy had worked and taken away the 3rd tumer. other two are stable. considering were i was to now he was over the moon for me. 8 more immunapherapy sessions then he says will see how we go. hope we all do as well as me. TC

Derek

onwards and upwards
Justme19
Posted by

I’m very happy with you too Darlo So pleased for you

Julie
Eve118
Posted by

Thats wonderful , so relived and happy for you . Nothing like a good result to give you some hope and positivity .

Peggy24
Posted by

Great news happy for you 

Keep strong and positive x