Something to look forward to...

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 103 subscribers

Well as we seem to have a lot of glum bums about in here lately I think we need to try and lift the mood a little.

So, maybe we can all think of a couple of things we are looking forward to and share with us.

For me

I am hoping to start driving again next weekend and return to  work the following Monday. I know, I know, you think I am mad by saying that but there is only so much Peppa Pig and Jeremy Vine talking about Brexit I can handle!

Please join in and cheer everyone up.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great idea!

I'm looking forward to my free holiday in June!  We decided on a few days in Yorkshire - can't wait!  

Also am looking forward to the summer and sitting in my garden... simple things, but worth a million Slight smile

Happy Saturday all

Lynn

xxx

P.S. Glad you are firmly on the mend Gina - You think Peppa Pig and Jeremy Vine are bad.. .try watching Jeremy Kyle!  :

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Sounds like a lovely choice Lynn! The weather should be good by June too so you can get out and enjoy yourselves whilst there.

He he I have watched some Jeremy Kyle too, though I did not want to admit it and lower the tone of the forum Joy

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm struggling Gina. You ACTUALLY still call it driving in Jersey.Smile. I thought you just pushed a trolley around!

And I have to admit I haven't seen the Peppa Pig/Jeremy Vine interview. Must have missed that one.Smile.

Happy return to work. Phil xx 

• FormerMember

How rude!

They made me take a test and everything.

They say if you can drive in Jersey you can drive anywhere, I think cause our roads are so narrow and windy.

Peppa Pig and Jeremy Vine would probably make much more sense and decisive than any of parliament at the moment.

• FormerMember

As i have my eyes on driving at the weekend and I'm still tender I have just ordered my car some Smart Car seat belt covers... They are described as 'racing' Grin

it's the small sad things to look forward to eh Grinning

• FormerMember

Sure that didnt say

RAVING!!!

Phil