Lung Cancer

A support group for anyone affected by lung cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Just hi to you all..xx

Maggie just Maggie
Posted by

Nothing much to say.. just hello wishing you well with whatever things you face this week.. next.. following months..and for you that are recently diagnosed .. can't offer much because I fell to pieces at rChristmad when I was diagnosed....prayers for us all....even if you don't believe I do..I pray for us all every day..good luck to us all.. hope this lovely day lifts yout spirits..god bless..xx

Justme19
Posted by

Hi Maggie, nice to hear from you

ive nothing much to say either, just wanted to say hello

had some bad news this morning about my cousin -sometimes life just sucks, consequently I switched off at 11 this morning but time to get a grip now come back to reality, even the weather is rubbish it’s raining here.

fancy coming to you just to moan and bring you down but it’s got to come out

just having a can’t be bothered day, not had one for a while and I don’t like them

have you got sunshine where you are, have you been in the garden - that’s where I need to be at the moment - infact that’s just we’re i am going to go - the rain seems to have eased

ray of sunshine today aren’t I, not very often I have anything to say and when I do this rubbish comes out

cup of tea is called for

sorry for the rant - 

Julie
Poppy1955
Posted by

Hi Maggie hope ya as well.as you can be I was also diagnosed on Christmas eve with squamous cell lung cancer I am still waiting for treatment I am having a op in March to look at the lung and windpipe to see if I can have them removed by surgery if not then chemo.and radio therepy .it's been a long road mixed with sadness and anger now I'm  just fed up of waiting as are my husband and family but I'm now in the lakes shattered but managed a 10 mile walk  and 2 pints of fruit cider. Hoping they get a cancellation which sometimes happens then I can hopefully start some treatment.keep strong .

Poppy
Poppy1955
Posted by

Hi Maggie hope ya as well.as you can be I was also diagnosed on Christmas eve with squamous cell lung cancer I am still waiting for treatment I am having a op in March to look at the lung and windpipe to see if I can have them removed by surgery if not then chemo.and radio therepy .it's been a long road mixed with sadness and anger now I'm  just fed up of waiting as are my husband and family but I'm now in the lakes shattered but managed a 10 mile walk  and 2 pints of fruit cider. Hoping they get a cancellation which sometimes happens then I can hopefully start some treatment.keep strong .

Poppy
Maggie just Maggie
Posted by

Thank you poppy hinny..I hope everything turns out great for you..lov lov to be in the lake District we go there when ever we have nice weather..walk those miles, will surely be good for you..clears the mind..ev ev for just a while..keep strong,..my prayers for us all..xx

Maggie just Maggie
Posted by

Bless you hinny, you rant as much as you like..so sorry to hear about a family member..and always nice to share a few words on how we feel..yes here in the north east been a lovely couple of days, getting nearer to the light nights, thank heavens.. hope you feel better soon hun.and nothing you wrote was rubbish.can relate to everything to said..hang tough super woman.. prayers for us all..xx