Lung Cancer

A support group for anyone affected by lung cancer to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

Treatment starts soon

Biscuit 1
Posted by

Hi Ellie,

Replied to you before and just realised it's not gone on this site is having a few problems its annoying.

Paul

PhilB
Posted by

Im having same problem Paul. Type a reply, press post, repmy disappears into great blue yonder.

Phil

darlo
Posted by

seen my  oncologist  today. he asked how my treatment was going?he was a bit shocked when i said i had not had any. he showed me on his screen that i should of had it last week. said he would sort out today.                                                                                                         had phone call from ward at teatime telling me set up for Thursday. releaf at last.      Atezolizumab

Derek
darlo
Posted by

had my first treatment with  Atezolizumab  today. feel really good.  how is your treatment going Kennedy?

Derek
Kennedy
Posted by

Hi darlo

i am really pleased you are now having your treatment and you are feeling good. It’s 2weeks now for me and seems to be going well. Bit of a cough today but It’s settled down tonight. 2nd treatment on the 20th. 

K x