Increasing difficulties with breathing

• 2 replies
  • 105 subscribers

Hi Everyone has anyone found that their breathing was ok for a few weeks after surgery but then suddenly deteriorated, if so have you had an explanation or treatment arranged. I'm struggling to get either and now 3 months on I'm becoming increasingly frustrated.

Thank you in advance

Mash

• Dear Mash,

if you’re breathing is troubling you try to see your GP or let your cancer care nurse know and they will arrange a chest ex ray. I don’t have lung C but my husband does and he has episodes of fluid in the pleural space, and he has had blood clots too. I’m not trying to alarm you, it may be nothing but always check out a decline in breathing as there are things that can help. 
    I hope you feel better soon and can get some help and information. 
    take care. 

• Hi there, thank you for your reply. I hope your husband is ok and wish him all the best. Ive had a CT and now had the results to be told they can't see anything. I have asked for some pulmonary rehab but just told to keep using the spiroball. I've now finally got an appointment to see my surgeon and will be asking to see the full CT report. Fingers crossed I can improve things. 

Take care and thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.

Mash