We sadly lost mum ❤︎

• 11 replies
  • 109 subscribers

It's with great sadness that I find myself here writing this post. 

My dear mum sadly passed away on 30/4 aged just 52 after a very short 2.5month battle with metastatic stage 4 NSCLC. Leaving behind 3 kids, youngest age just 15 Sob

Its been the worst 3 weeks of my life. There are absolutely no words to describe how I feel. 

I wish you all well on your journeys and thank you all for the help and support along the way Heart

• I am so very sorry for your loss. What an awful shock for all of the family, your wonderful mum was far too young. 

My heart goes out to you all, especially the 15-year-old. My youngest daughter was 12 when my mum died, and a year later I was diagnosed with incurable lung cancer. Macmillan arranged for her to have counselling, and I really do believe this helped her tremendously, so maybe this may be something that your sibling may consider? If you call the Macmillan support line on 0808 808 00 00 they will be able to assist you with this.

I am sure you are supporting your siblings, but please take some time for yourself as well during this difficult time. You can join the 

bereaved-family-and-friends-forum   where you will find other people who have also lost loved ones to this awful disease. 

Look after your self, sending you a hug xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge