Lung cancer,bone and lymph

• 19 replies
  • 107 subscribers

Hi am feeling a bit down today due 2nd chemo and immunotherapy  on 1st Dec but have felt awful for the last two weeks not sure if I want to go ahead as it is incurable anyway 

• I agree Tim keeping a strong mind helps I know some days hard but we keep going Muscle 

• Hi. I am new here and just wanted to say how much I find the replies all positive. I do not have this cancer myself but a close member of my family suffers, she is upbeat and having good care thankfully. Wishing you all the best and stay safe.

• Hi all had my steroids lowered to 15g was happy to re start chemo last Monday feeling well went for bloods yesterday liver flared up again back on 80g steroids again if no change from Monday will be going in hospital on drip with steroids also got psrois spelt wrong on my leg and it's got infected so on really high dose of antibiotics praying this settles over weekend  the ups and downs feels strange as I feel well on myself totally understand they need to get the liver right hope everyone else is OK and coping xxxxx

• Hi. May I ask if you ever suffered with mouth ulcers at any time even if it prior to your diagnosis?

I've been diagnosed witb a brain tumour that I have yet to have checked for prognosis. Hope you stay well. J

• Hi Little She. I've yet to have a full prognosis, so I can understand to some extent of what you are going through.  It leaves me to with so many questions but until I hear more after 1st December, these questions are unanswerable.

It's so good to know if there is to so much support out there, both from close family and friends, and this website etc. Not forgetting the medical teams for whome I am so grateful.

Take care everyone. Jx

• Gi bo bot sometime I have came across sorry but hope you well in your journey what they can do now is nothing short of a miracle 

All my love Gill

• Good luck hope everything goes well over the weekend. 

• Thankyou great words  !