New Update

• 4 replies
  • 68 subscribers

I just wanted to tell you all that have sent me best wishes a massive thanks.

I had my PET scan yesterday and what a really boring 5 hours that was. I had the results this morning and they have seen no spread of any cancer or any other cancer detected. They have however seen something in my bowel and I am to have a rectal camera  test next week, which believe me I am more petrified of than the lung camera. She (My Consultant) seems to think it could be a colic which can be easily cured if I heard her correctly but she does not seem to think it is a cancer.

Good news or what folks.

AOHO

• Gosh Alun they really are giving you a good MOT aren’t they. Very reassuring that your consultant doesn’t think it is cancer, but she is right to do the test to rule it out , tick all the box’s. 

Good luck, hopefully you will start to feel like things will get back to some normality for you soon. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • I would rather that test than  the one down the throat.

It is painless, though bit embarrassing  but  they are very good and do make you fill at ease, seen it all before.

Take Care Elliexx

• I am a silly billy, I have just been informed it is more likely to be a Polyp, not sure I spelt that correctly. Polyp not Colic, Would that make more sense?

• Polyp makes perfect sense Laughing

They are quite common I think, and easy to remove. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge