We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Kidney cancer

A place for people affected by kidney cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Nivolumab and Ipilimumab

Poppy field
Posted by

Hi, my latest scan showed growth in the lung nodule I already knew about and now multiple other nodules have appeared in both lungs.  Please is there anyone in a similiar situation who could give me some positives and who is having or had this treatment. Thank you. 

buttercup01
Posted by

Try searching in "discussion" under these 2 terms  - either separately or together . There are several ppl on various combos of drugs in this group.

is on this combo.

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Poppy field
Posted by

Thank you so much Buttercup01. This is the first time I have posted anything. I will take a look, much appreciated.

buttercup01
Posted by

You're welcome

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Buttercup19
Posted by

Hi Poppyfield,

Im new to the group and my husband has ccRCC  with tumours in lymph & lung and we are looking into Ipi/Nivo combination, I’ve read a lot of info online and it has good results. 

Buttercup19 
Poppy field
Posted by

Thank you so much Buttercup19, that is good to hear. I only had the one lung metastasis to start with and my scan in February showed it was stable but now I have had my scan which was delayed due to Covid, it is showing multiple which have also gone to the other lung and I am really worried as I wasn’t expecting that. 

buttercup01
Posted by

is on this combo

Sue

StephenJ
Posted by

Hi 

I am on these two, am due for second treatment shortly, no side effects so far if that helps.

S