We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Kidney cancer

A place for people affected by kidney cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Christmas Wishes

Gragon
Posted by

Dear all,

It is now early on Christmas Day and I hope that Christmas brings you all that you are wishing for and that you have a wonderful New Year as well.

Love and hugs to you all,

Gragon xx

buttercup01
Posted by

Wishing you all a happy and healthy Xmas and New Year

Sue xx

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Ethelmay
Posted by

Merry Christmas Buttercup, Gragon and everyone. Hope you are all ok and having a lovely Christmas   xx 

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x
buttercup01
Posted by

Thank , oops I meant

Lovely to hear from you again . We're expecting another visit from our son tonight. Bonus time as he came 2 weeks ago .

Just been to have my routine scans today so am whacked, plus somewhat anxious. Results on 7 Jan.

Hope u too r keeping well xx  

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Jo300
Posted by

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. Hoping 2020 keeps you all well and as healthy as we can be!!

Jo
x
buttercup01
Posted by

Thanks Jo

The same tovm youtoo!

Sue xx