Kidney cancer

A place for people affected by kidney cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Good luck Ethelmay

buttercup01
Posted by

@Ethelmay

Good luck for Monday!

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Ethelmay
Posted by

Thanks Buttercup ! Xx

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x
carol19
Posted by

Good luck ethelmay xx

Ethelmay
Posted by

Thankyou carol19 xx

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x
Ethelmay
Posted by

Well guys....I did it! I got to my appointment up the motorway to another town's hospital  I had my earphones in watching and listening to my fav band in concert, while doing a Codewords puzzle. Had to wait an hour once there but got round it by going to their cafe and having a brew, and browsing their clothes store. Waiting for preop appt now, then a date for my op. Thanks for your good wishes xxxx

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x
carol19
Posted by

So glad things are moving for you Ethelmay it will all soon be over  xx

buttercup01
Posted by

Reckon u could count it as one of your 3 good things. Well done!

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Boogie Bay Cale
Posted by

Loads of luck to you! X

BoogieBC
Ethelmay
Posted by

Aw, thanks Boogie Bay Cale x

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x
Ethelmay
Posted by

Thanks Carol  I will be glad when it is x Hope all is ok with you after your op xx

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x
Jo300
Posted by

Well done you!! Do you feel more confident after you manage something like that, or does it go back to square one for the next time?

Jo
x
carol19
Posted by

Hi ethelmay i still have not had my follow uo appointment yet though, and it's been 2months science my ok I've chased them up but no joy yet xx

carol19
Posted by
  • Op i meant lol xx
Ethelmay
Posted by

Hi Jo300...thankyou  I felt totally confidant after Id been to the appointment and come back...but yes it's gone back to square one so here we are again, sigh x

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x
Ethelmay
Posted by

Hi carol19, I hope youre recovering ok though x  Its an up and down thing dont you think? One minute you seem to be on a fast track and all systems go...and the next you are waiting forever. Hope you get your follow up soon x

Love and hugs

Ethelmay x