Obviously having it all twice lol
Happy Birthday buttercup hope youve had a lovely day..... twice lol x
My 3 good things
1.Wishing buttercup a Happy Birthday!
2.I have a little sidetable which belonged to my grandma and keep all my sewing/embroidery stuff in. I decided I would tidy it all up and put all the silks back into a sort of colour order..... so I took everything out.
3.I looked at it all, mostly in a tangle, changed my mind, and put everything back lol A job for another day
Love and hugs
Aww thanks Ethelmay. I always feel good to have reached another birthday
My 3 good things...
1. Sat outside with my first cuppa of the day, managed to dodge the raindrops
2. Saw our beautiful robin on the fence. My how red his breast shows up on this grey morning!
3. The case I ordered for my phone arrived. Except it's not a case it's a back cover. I should've read the spec properly. I'm going to keep it anyway because its pretty and I'll order the right one this time lol
1. Had toast for breakfast. Lovely thick bread, toasted till nearly burnt with lots of butter. Yummy
2. Minestrone soup for lunch followed by fresh cream chocolate eclair
3. Spag boll for tea followed by greek yoghurt with a few raspberries and blueberries
Happy Birthday buttercup01 - sorry I'm late!Ethelmay I love the fact that your three things all revolve around food! Particularly given that you weren't feeling it at all before your op.
Thanks Jo ...yes food! I can actually cook it as well as eat it now too, albeit smaller portions than before so onwards and upwards
1.Had my clips removed today! Quite a relief, they were starting to pinch a bit.
2. I am now allowed to have a shower!
3. Some friends dropped in for a visit, was lovely
My 3 good things,
1. Had a shower
2. Found an unfinished cross stitch embroidery that I'd started about 15 years ago and forgotten about! I might just start work on it again tomorrow
3. Managed to stay up watching tv until 10pm tonight!
It's the simplest things that are the best isn't it?
My 3 good things (planned) for today
Good luck for your scan results,buttercup x
1. Gp surgery phoned, they are reducing my high blood pressure tablets by one until further notice
2. buttercup's #2 has reminded me I haven't even started my Christmas cards, usually all done by now
3. Haven't felt the need for a nap today
Well done on your 3 good things Ethelmay x
Ahhh sorry to hear you news, what an absolute arse. But so pleased to hear that you can go back on the Pazopanib as I know how successful that has been for you previously.
Hope you're feeling more settled again very soon xx
Aww thanks Jo. Roll on the bright white straight hair eh?I'd just got used to having my curls back too xx
Safe payments by:
We're here to provide physical, financial and emotional support. So whatever cancer throws your way, we're right there with you.
© Macmillan Cancer Support
© Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man
(604). Also operating in Northern Ireland. A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company
number 2400969. Isle of Man company number 4694F. Registered office: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ. VAT no: