My 3 good things today...
1. Had a visit from a lovely friend who we think of as a 3rd son. He came to wish me well for tomorrow bless him.
2. My bro and sis called in for a brew
3. My sis-in-law arrived to stay over for a week or so. She's dogsitting for us and and will be good company for my other half while Im away
Love and hugs
What is it about us and feeling better for having the washing outside? It always makes me smile, though I got mine out, too, today. First chance in a while.
I had some good news, albeit yesterday, now - my blood test came back with positive results.
Sometimes, it's the small things that matter.
My daughter will be back from spending her 3rd time at summer camp in Canada.
I agree Ormebeau, it is the small things that matter. Congratulations on the blood results x
You'll b glad to c your daughter again too.
Two days in one for me today1 The house completed and I can pay off my overdraft & credit card lol
2 We're mortgage free - huge relief
3 We went to the ballet Manon at the Royal Opera House for an anniversary treat. What a stunning building!
My 3 good things..
1. Love all your '3 good things' guys x
2. Spent all afternoon relaxing in bed, could get used to this lol
3. Supervised by a nurse, I was able to give myself an injection with no problem. Just 27 more to go lol
Yayyy Ethelmay you’re back!! How are you feeling?
Hiyah Jo..yes, I'm back lol and apart from feeling tired and a bit sore I feel absolutely fine. Appetite is still a problem but its early days yet I suppose. Yes, keyhole.. I was so happy to hear thats what theyd managed to do because at various appointments I was told they didnt think theyd be able to, what with the size of it etc, and I get to keep my spleen which is good. So, its feet up for me for awhile
1. Actually couldn't wait for breakfast this morning.That slice of buttered toast was beautiful
2. Manage to wash my hair leaning over the sink yayyyy!!
3. Put my earrings back in and necklace on. I feel a bit more like 'me' now
Glad u get to keep your spleen - another good thing!
My 3 good things
1. The latest rainwater, which drowned the garden and turned the path into a lake, had all gone when I got up this morning. Bit of a shame in a way, was going to get a couple of ducks
2. Was a great day for getting the washing dry outside on the line
3. My grandson took an interest in one of the Codeword puzzles I had already started and after I'd explained the rules he had a go at finishing it
My 3 good things from yesterday
Hahaha @ cheating Buttercup Still, they are 3 good things xx
Today's 3 good things.
Safe payments by:
We're here to provide physical, financial and emotional support. So whatever cancer throws your way, we're right there with you.
© Macmillan Cancer Support
© Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man
(604). Also operating in Northern Ireland. A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company
number 2400969. Isle of Man company number 4694F. Registered office: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ. VAT no: