Kidney cancer

A place for people affected by kidney cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Anxiety buster

Maybug
Posted by

And you can watch tv or listen to music at the same time.

I can’t go on. I’ll go on. (Samuel Beckett)
Jo300
Posted by

- have you tried the adults colouring books? The designs are quite complicated  - think William Morris wallpaper - and totally engrossingm

Jo
x
Ethelmay
Posted by

Yes Jo300, they are great. When one of my sons asked me what Id like one Christmas a couple of years ago I asked him for one. He didn't even know they existed. There are some brilliant patterns to colour. Sometimes I'll colour one page while my grandson colours the one opposite :-) I love anything arty or creative and these books are really super :-) x

Ethelmay
Ethelmay
Posted by

I find doing Codewords (rather than crosswords) very absorbing too. For anyone who hasn't seen them they are puzzles with a grid which looks like a crossword but has a number in each square. They fill in 3 letters to start you off and you have to work out all the other letters. Tesco do a monthly called Handy Codewords. Its pocket size and has 60 puzzles in. I find I can get lost for hours doing these x

Ethelmay