We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Head and neck cancer

A place for people affected by head and neck cancers, including oral, throat , larynx (voice box), salivary glands, middle ear, and sinus and nasopharyngeal cancer. Support one another, ask questions, and share experiences.

Hugs

manup1
Posted by

Hi everybody

We all need a big virtual hug in these uncertain times. Here is mine to you all.

GROUP HUG.

Pass it on----

Paul xxx

If you're going through hell keep going, I'll meet you at the other end x 
MikeO
Posted by

I like it!

What is a Community Champion?

Metastatic SCC of right medial piriform fossa plus four malignant lymph nodes diagnosed 8th October 2013. Modified radical neck dissection November, thirty-five radiotherapy fractions with 2xCisplatin chemo Jan/Feb 2014.

http://mike-o.blogspot.co.uk/

manup1
Posted by

Perfect, pass it on 

Beesuit
Posted by

hugs

Dani
Squamous Cell Carcinoma base of tongue diagnosed September 2018. T2N0M0. 67Gy radiotherapy over six weeks December/January 2018/19
The blog is my personal cancer journey, warts and all. 

RadioactiveRaz
Posted by

Sending hugs to everyone 

ps it’s sunny today s lockdown in Spain nit too bad in 22 degrees sorry please  don’t I

unfriend me ! I will like Arnie  says  I will be back !!! nit due back for a few more weeks anyway so sitting it out here. 

Hazel aka RadioactiveRaz 

My blog is www.radioactiveraz,wordpress.com.

i give a honest account of my experiences with tonsil cancer 

T2N2NM equals tumour size 2-4 cm 2 affected lymph nodes  later changed to several after pet ct scan NM no distant metastatic .35 radiotherapy sessions and 2 out if 3 planned cisplatin chemotherapy sessions.   

chris2012
Posted by

Fantastic photo Hazel, you both look great, try and enjoy the rest of your time there as much as possible, have fun , all the best.

Chris xx

Its sometimes not easy but its worth it !                Click here to find out more

manup1
Posted by

So that's what a sunny blue sky lo

like, great photo. " Carpe Diem"

Drivermason
Posted by

Hugs from me and hubby xxx

Sharon xx

Hubby - Left tonsil squamous cell carcinoma P16 positive with neck nodes T1N1M0 - 30 fractions of radiotherapy and 6 weeks of chemotherapy, Cisplatin in December / January 2019/20

Me - Invasive lobular breast cancer - Grade 2, Stage 2 - mastectomy October 2019 - 15 fractions of radiotherapy December / January 2019/20 

Drivermason
Posted by

Gorgeous pic Hazel.

Stay safe xx

Sharon xx

Hubby - Left tonsil squamous cell carcinoma P16 positive with neck nodes T1N1M0 - 30 fractions of radiotherapy and 6 weeks of chemotherapy, Cisplatin in December / January 2019/20

Me - Invasive lobular breast cancer - Grade 2, Stage 2 - mastectomy October 2019 - 15 fractions of radiotherapy December / January 2019/20