We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Head and neck cancer

A place for people affected by head and neck cancers, including oral, throat , larynx (voice box), salivary glands, middle ear, and sinus and nasopharyngeal cancer. Support one another, ask questions, and share experiences.

Annoyed

Mummy13
Posted by

Been waiting for my results to see if cancer in neck left ,sending my anxiety through the roof,can't even leave messege on consultants phone number.

Beesuit
Posted by

Waiting is just awful. Keeping busy helps a little but if you are having trouble sleeping fir example it would be worth getting a telephone conversation with your GP and asking for some mild sleeping tablets. 
This virus amongst us is taking up valuable resources with even experienced consultants being retrained in critical care. 
I gather treating cancer patients is a priority but things are being pared down to a minimum. 
Are you still starting RT in April? 

Dani
Squamous Cell Carcinoma base of tongue diagnosed September 2018. T2N0M0. 67Gy radiotherapy over six weeks December/January 2018/19
The blog is my personal cancer journey, warts and all. 

Mummy13
Posted by

Yes April 14 th