Head and neck cancer

A place for people affected by head and neck cancers, including oral, throat , larynx (voice box), salivary glands, middle ear, and sinus and nasopharyngeal cancer. Support one another, ask questions, and share experiences.

Calshake 1.9Kcal free to a good home

ricoshay
Posted by

Hi

We have 6 packs of 7x87 Strawberry flavour Calshakes that OH doesn't like, and of course they cannot be returned, so if anyone would like them, they're yours for the price of postage. Or if you are near Newark, Lincoln, or North Norfolk, we can drop them off for you. Let me know if you want them...

...ricoshay x

....ricoshay
Beesuit
Posted by

What a brilliant idea

I have masses of Caphasol and that is horrendously expensive. It’s a different matter passing drugs on though

Alichapp
Posted by

We aren't in your area, but this is a great idea - we were really grateful to another forum member who made 100 Fortisip bottles available, which they no longer needed and could not return.

ricoshay
Posted by

would you like these mailing to you?

...ricoshay

....ricoshay
Alichapp
Posted by

Do they go off? I come to Staythorpe power station sometimes and could therefore pick up from Newark to save you posting (obviously we could cover cost, but it is still a nuisance for you). I just assumed you would find someone close to you who wants them.

Cheers, Alison