Glioblastoma multiforme brain tumour

Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) is a type of brain tumour. If you're suffering from glioblastoma multiforme, or know someone who is, join this support group.

Depressions/ sad alot

Walker123
Posted by

Hi there, 

I was diagnosed with glioblastoma stage 4 at the end of September and had an emergency operation to get rid of 90% of the Tumor , 10% couldn’t be removed so I have been through radiotherapy and halfway through chemotherapy. I’ve lost 5% but I am still being sick and feeling down a lot. I think I’m depressed and things are hard at home at the moment.

What should I do to keep myself busy and feel more positive? 

Thanks in advance,

Heaven Walker. 

Madesp
Posted by

Hi walker 123 

I'm sorry you feel sad it's not your fault you didn't ask for this to happen to you but there is light at the end you are lucky they removed 90 %. This is not always the case with everyone. 

You may find this helpful as it covers lots of questions you may have about this journey you are having to go through : 

Read  BOB THE BLOG 

It's about  one persons journey through diagnosis 4 years ago to present time. 

Let me know if you find it useful. X 

Mad 
Madesp
Posted by

www.bobtheblob.com 

Mad 
Madesp
Posted by

Bobtheblobsblog.com

Think this is now correct x

Mad 
Walker123
Posted by

Thank you! It’s made me feel more positive and uplifted my mood x

Madesp
Posted by

Ah bless you. .....keep positive and know that there is always hope. You must see yourself as a survivor.  You've had a gross resection which makes prognosis better hopefully. But please do read the Bob the Blob  blog as it's funny and will lift your spirits. X

Mad