Follicular lymphoma

Follicular lymphoma is a type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). If you're suffering from follicular lymphoma, or know someone who is, join this support group.

Some good news

jeanette 49
Posted by

Hi all just back from hospital quick update on my lung biopsy no cancer all ok, so now can sort out the breast cancer.  Jeanette49 

Jeanette 49 hi just a update went for my check up and still have fluid around right lung consultant said he doesn’t know why as I’m clear of follicular lymphoma at the moment it must be something else so I have now got to wait for appointment for ct scan and see chest consultant looks like back on the rollercoaster again had my last chemo 28th of November still clear of follicular lymphoma without maintenance now what ,back to panic mode.
November 7th had ct see chest consultant still full fluid around right lung, now got to have lung biopsy and have to go to breast clinic as well my mammogram I had they have called me back breast biopsy Tuesday still clear of follicular lymphoma will update after biopsy’s fingers crossed I don’t have two more cancers to deal with,
Thehighlander
Posted by

Good news indeed Jeanette, now lets get you sorted for the Breast Cancer ((hugs)) xx

Mike - Thehighlander

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Cecren
Posted by

Sorry to learn about the breast cancer results, but at least your lungs are clear of the disease.  But that's a tough job, even though some of the treatments are less harsh.  As with the lymphoma, I imagine the first medical task is staging, so I hope that it's really early stage and treatable without complications.

Hope your news is better when they decide on treatment.  It sounds as though it's all been a bit grim with the fluid on your lung, but hope you can keep your strength up for the next phase.

Best wishes,

Cecren

jeanette 49
Posted by

Thanks yes just got the breast cancer to sort out next at least I’m still in remission with the lymphoma so hopefully that will stay away for a while get the lumpectomy done ,don’t suppose that will be till after Christmas now then fingers crossed clear for bit then hope you are doing ok . Jeanette49 

Jeanette 49 hi just a update went for my check up and still have fluid around right lung consultant said he doesn’t know why as I’m clear of follicular lymphoma at the moment it must be something else so I have now got to wait for appointment for ct scan and see chest consultant looks like back on the rollercoaster again had my last chemo 28th of November still clear of follicular lymphoma without maintenance now what ,back to panic mode.
November 7th had ct see chest consultant still full fluid around right lung, now got to have lung biopsy and have to go to breast clinic as well my mammogram I had they have called me back breast biopsy Tuesday still clear of follicular lymphoma will update after biopsy’s fingers crossed I don’t have two more cancers to deal with,