Eye cancer

A place for people affected by eye cancer, including ocular melanoma, to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

New to Cancer

Sullicricket85
Posted by

my name is Matt and I’ve just been diagnosed with eye cancer... but it’s been caught early the last week my world has been turned upside down... but I think I’m dealing with it very well... but finding it hard and very scary at times... wonder if anyone can give me some tips how to deal with this process 

Kegsy
Posted by

Hi Matt

So sorry that you find yourself on here.

I am not from this group but noticed that your post has not yet been answered, and from the discussion page it does appear that the eye group is not generally very active.  I cannot provide any advice regarding eye cancer but I can point you in the direction of the advice as provided by MacMillan.

At the top of this page there is a heading 'Information and Support'. If you click on this heading it takes you to a page that provides generic info on cancer, it's treatment, coping etc. Also from the 'Information and Support' page, if you type in 'eye cancer' in the search box it will take you to more specific info on eye cancer.

Hopefully someone from the eye group will be along shortly to provide eye cancer specific advice.

I wish you the best possible outcomes.

Kegsy x