AWAKE.........

•  firstly if you need a Hug then I am happy to offer you one...

It’s horrid when we just feel so low. But remember the Fruit Loops are always here for you. There might be some new names but they’ve all taken to being Fruit Loops really well Wink some of them are Nuttier than the originals, so watch out!!

As for LP, he said he would love to come for a sleepover and should be with you shortly...

he says he’d like to stay for a few days as he’s bored of my company!! Thanks LP! He will just need to pop out tomorrow afternoon to see Aunty  but then he’ll be back! I think so long as you have enough biscuits he’ll be there! 
    We are having new carpet fitted tomorrow morning so it’s probably best that he’s out of the way, as I’m sure he would of probably got stuck under the new carpet!

Hope his company and my hug bring a smile to your face. Always here for you Hun. Sal xxxxx

Stay Safe, Stay Alert and Stay Loopy Xxxx
  • sorry to hear your hubby had a positive test! I know how careful you have both been. If you genuinely think it’s wrong could he not go for another one? Although I totally get it’s not the most pleasant experience. Bless him, he really needs this scan. It’s just so frustrating, they could of done the scan when he was in hospital!

I know it must be very hard for you and remember to look after yourself too. Sending......

Take Care Hun. Thinking of you. Sal xxx

Stay Safe, Stay Alert and Stay Loopy Xxxx
  • Sorry you're feeling low Galligirl, hope it doesn't last long.  Big hugs from me too.  Hopefully we have another sunny day tomorrow and that cheers you up - it always works for me.  Maybe you can take LP to the park, bit of fresh air and a walk might do you both some good.  Better than new carpet smell for LP.

how annoying for your hubs to test positive when you are always so careful.  Hope next test shows he's negative and they book his scan in again. Although would be good if he is positive because that would mean you are both asymptomatic which would be brilliant.

• How are you and your sister doing LondonLass.  Really hope you are both feeling a bit better.  xx

• Thanks again fir good wishes x  I am the other homeopath! As I had only just had cataract op I thought I should use the antibiotic x

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

• , I’ve done a lot more cutting on the length as it looked out of synch, and I’m quite pleased with it now. General shape good, but a bit Raghu round the edges! X

• ,sorry you are feeling low. Sending hugs xx

• Awwww cute  xxx

• I would have taken the antibio too if I had had surgery.  Seemed like maybe the antibio alone wasn't doing the job.  Although with surgery the tincture might contain gritty bits so maybe best to avoid it.  Hope it all clears up soon.

• very annoying indeed if it was a false positive,. You both.need this scan doing ASAP so you can get a treatment plan in place. If you had been breaking the rules it would be understandable, but upyiu are both so careful xx