Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Indexed Terms and Abbreviations Dictionary For Everything BC Related + Links

Dreamthief
Posted by

A brand new shiny updated 2018 version of this has been created - Which can be found clicking this link.

A lot of the 2014 links contained outdated info or no longer worked, so I have removed all the text below to save any confusion :)

G n' J

Dreamthief
Posted by

Just giving this post a weekend bump for new members.

Hope this helps, George & Jackie

Cbaz
Posted by
thankyou xx
Dreamthief
Posted by

Ali-Owl look up Cording on this list...

Giving this a 'Bump' from earlier today.

g n' j

maggie_may
Posted by

Very handy that, George and Jackie, thanks x

Maggie 

mistymoley
Posted by

Just bumping this very useful post.

Helen

I am not medically qualified, please consult your doctor or undertake your own research.

cestrienne
Posted by

Thanks EVER so much - whew! A wealth of information. Edifying.

Susie

Dreamthief
Posted by

Thought It was about time I dusted this off and re-posted it  :)

If you think it'll come in handy, just add it to your 'Favourites' for future reference, as it will soon slip off the bottom of the activity page :)

I'll check all the links tomorrow, as it's been a while since this was fully updated....

Hugs, G n' J

Carolyn28
Posted by

I'm just giving it another 'bump'

C

xx

real life success stories to remind you that people do survive breast cancer

https://community.macmillan.org.uk/cancer_types/breast-cancer/f/38/t/115457

Mazza10
Posted by

Thank you much appreciated xx

' To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow '

xx

Rosie1947
Posted by

Thank you very much.

'The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.' Jack London.