We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Post stroke chemotherapy

MayD
Posted by

Is there any one on here who has been through chemo following a stroke??  I've been recommended chemo following mastectomy but one of the many risks is worsening of neurological effects of my stroke.  Its adding to my dilemma whether to proceed.   I'. I've got Stage 1 Grade 3 triple negative.  Thanks

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi

I don't have the experience you're looking for but I noticed that no one had responded to your post yet. This might be because no on else has been in this position or just that the person who has hasn't seen your post yet. By replying to you it will 'bump' it back to the top of the page where it will be seen again.

It might also be worth your while posting this to the chemotherapy thread that's running in the group. If you'd like to do this clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?