This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

••• June BC Radiotherapy Club 2020 •••

Radioactive  Welcome to the June Radiotherapy Discussion  Radioactive

This is a place where you can ask for advice, give and/or receive support and just query anything involving BC radiotherapy.

A couple of quick tips, if you are using a car to your radiotherapy appointments daily, ask if your hospital offers free or discounted parking for people going through treatment - Most do.

For more tips, here's our Radiotherapy Tips Page and other replies you may find useful.

External Beam Radiotherapy information link.

Here's also a link from the Macmillan Information pages, and this helpful video that some of you may want to have a look at.
This is a link to The May Radiotherapy Chat if you need to backtrack - It will be locked shortly for replies.

If you have any questions, just holler - someone will soon reply with some support or advice.
Keep using the creams post rads as you will still be 'cooking' for a couple of weeks.

Take care - You're almost there,  G n' J

• Hi paris66,

Glad to be of help.A bit of both really , the scar line was a bit puckered -skin was glued together so maybe moved a little before it was completely dry.  It hasn't caused any problems though. From my experience scars often flatten out in time, so hopefully that will happen for us both! Sending hugs xx

• Hi everyone, 

I hope you don't mind me posting here, I just wanted to let you know the June thread is now locked but if you click here you will be taken to the July BC Radiotherapy Club thread. 

Best wishes, 

Rachel
    Macmillan's Community team